Cutest

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Snowy Day

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tea in the Craft Room #1- Here We Come a Caroling Ornament Free Print Out

 Whitman box ornament 
 Free printouts: Here We Come a Caroling,
 Caroling Kitten Banner, 
Vintage Christmas Cards Featuring Carolers

Welcome to tea in the craft room. Won't you take a seat? Don't mind the mess.
Izzy Cat welcomes you.

Today we are drinking  Hibiscus Tea .
 

 Grab a cup. Perhaps you would like to use my frivolous flamingo Christmas mug.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful....
The heat wave has given way to thundershowers and oppressive humidity.  Can I tell you something? I am glad  to spend the day inside, with the air conditioner on high!
While we sit and sip I am organizing computer files.
Have you seen these projects I've shared previously on my main blog, Eclectic Shorebird?

 Here We Come a Caroling 
for Whitman mini sampler box

Cut. Paste. Embellish. Done!





The Three Little Kittens enjoyed Christmas so much
I was inspired to make a banner
Harriet thinks a Christmas tree is a most excellent idea.

 Caroling Kitten Star Banner









kitten in Santa boot

kittens in Christmas basket

Kitten carolers lg star



kitten carolers med stars

kitten carolers small stars






Medallions
I made medallions to use for assorted projects like 
placemats, banners, medallion centers for ornaments and cards

The kids some like these many years ago.





















All this thinking and sorting and organizing has exhausted Izzy.
Time for a cat nap.


 See you soon!

Don't forget to visit these great parties

Welcome to the Weekend

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, yeah on the countdown to Christmas :)

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just getting started with a few Christmas projects. We will be at home again this year, but will keep it small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not ready for Christmas yet, but the stores are getting ready too early as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are wonderful! I'm dreaming of Christmas even though it's ridiculously hot here. Nice to find your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave a message. I love to hear from you!