Cutest

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Snowy Day

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fab Faux Fireplaces


From Wow ...
first project Mark and I made for the shop - a custom fireplace, finished with Vermont Slate and gilding:
Simply Beautiful Spaces
To Whimsical...

Faux Fireplace
Somewhat Simple
There is just something about a fireplace come
the holidays.

For me, a small electric fireplace in the dining room fits the bill perfectly.
(At least until we  install a gas fireplace in the living room.)  



  Here it is decked out for Thanksgiving last year.He-Who-Builds-Things made a riser to make it a more realistic height.

I was impressed with some of the faux fireplace plans I found. I may never build one, 
but it's fun to look.

Source


Would love one like this, painted white and Shabby Romantic.  
how to make a fake fireplace out of pallets - Google Search:
1001 Pallets DIY














 Can see this as part of coastal decor.

My Primitive phase lasted a long time. I still have a weakness for it.
1890 Gable House Musings
Fabulous, right?
It’s NEVER Too Early To Start Thinking About Decorating For The Holidays | Fab You Bliss:
Fabyoubliss

Have a Great Week!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I have a Victorian fireplace mantel that I try and come up with new décor every year! These are great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave a message. I love to hear from you!