Cutest

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Snowy Day

Friday, November 20, 2015

Tea in the Craft Room #6 - Reading Nook & Snippets of Christmas



Welcome to Tea in the Craft Room.
Grab a mug, and make yourself at home.

Today I want to share the little changes I've made in my office/craft room, and how I use some Snippets of Christmas 
to decorate my office tree.

I've brought a little color into my
office sanctuary. 

Some bright red, and some buffalo check.

A cozy nook for reading, or watching a Christmas movie.



I made the top for this little wrought iron table with strips of old cedar planks.


A cup of tea and a stack of books ready for perusal.
I love stories set at the Christmas season.

 Don't mind the mess behind the curtain! The working half of my office is beyond the wall.Christmas gifts are collecting in a weathered basket. Stacks of vintage cards in archive boxes are placed within reach of my desk.

 Here is a closer look at the little tree in the galvanized watering can.



Slips of paper with snippets of song, Bible verse, and quotes are tucked among the branches.




I simply printed the Snippets of Christmas, cut them into strips, then added a little glitter 
because glitter makes everything better, right?


I am working on some Snowy Day Snippets for another project.


And here is a peek at something new to my craft room.
My super-duper yard sale wrangling mom found me a white Christmas
 tree in very good condition. Love it!




Thank you for joining me.
See you soon!
Susan



 Check out my home blog




I will be joining these great parties.

Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Book Page  Leaves: The Charm of Home


Join Me for Share Your Cup

 Features of the Week
Debbie shows us how she gave stairway 
lanterns some Holiday flair, reviews a lovely Christmas book by a fellow blogger  and sneak peeks of her holiday decorating. You won't want to miss this!
 
 A Debbie Dabble Christmas

 
 Terra Garden
 Check out Terra's new book!

 Visit Katie and check out her wonderful Christmas trees
Let's Add Sprinkles















For more Christmas Reading inspiration check out
Stacy's suggestions at Poofing the Pillows

Christmas fiction recommendations at Poofing the Pillows
Christmas Reads Just for Fun


1 comment:

  1. What a cute tea mug! I love your white tree! I need one. It looks magical! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave a message. I love to hear from you!