Cutest

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Snowy Day

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Tea in the Craftroom #5 -Snowman Ornaments


Welcome to Tea in the Craft Room.
 Before we get started I want to give
 a Big Thank You! to Bev at How Sweet the Sound
for featuring my post
Thanksgiving Joy. Mid 1960's
from my main blog
eclectic shorebird

 I am using this pretty china cup by Joann Haviland. 


Today I want to show you the snowman ornaments I've been making.
They are so easy they need no instructions.
Just a touch of glitter. Glitter makes everything better, right?


I like his jaunty attitude. 


And here is the Missus, bumbershoot in hand.


Here he is is gracing a glitter house.


I adore  snowman vignettes like this one. 

snowman box:

Perhaps I will create a special setting for my 
stylish snow lady.

 Snowmen make the long cold winter seem friendlier, don't you think?
Thank you for joining me for tea in the craft room.
See you soon.
Susan

Join  How Sweet the Sound for
Pink Saturday

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    Thanks for letting us join in for tea in the craft room. Your snowmen are adorable, and Victorian looking I might add! :) I like your header too.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore snowmen too! Love yours!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Cottage Blessings,
    Chippy White Cottage,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I found your blog. When I click on your name when you leave a comment, it takes me to your goggle plus..and I couldn't find your blog name...and then I did.
    Love your pretty tea here....and your Christmas blog dress is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan,
    OMG!! Those snow men are fantastic!! Love it all!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave a message. I love to hear from you!