Cutest

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Snowy Day

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Chandelier I Want One in Every Room!

I love decorating my dining room chandelier.
I've been saving inspiration photos and now 
I'm on Chandy overload.
 I want one in every room.



Joy Works



basiclabelsweden

I guess I'd better decide soon!

Have a great day!
Susan

And Don't miss this fabulous tour
at
between naps on the porch
Pink-Girls-Bedroom-with-Pottery-Barn-Beds-and-Shades-of-Light-Chandelier-and-Sconces-1
between naps on the porch 
Pink Girls' Bedroom in Governor's Victorian Mansion


6 comments:

  1. Susan,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment during this busy Holiday season. I love Thomas Kinkaid and my heart was broken when he passed away. I have framed pictures from his calendars as his painting are beyond my budget.
    The Kitchen decorated for Christmas is one of my favorite rooms!! I have had such fun decorating this year!!
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please leave a message. I love to hear from you!