Cutest

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Snowy Day

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tea in the Craft Room #9 - Enchanted Forest Vignettes


Welcome to Tea in the Craft Room. 
So glad you could join me.
Please get cozy and can I pour you a cup of tea?
You can see by the mug and the books I am looking forward to some quiet time in my little reading nook.

 The books will wait for now, though.

Today I am making some little projects for my sister
who loves miniature gardens and gnomes.

I created this Enchanted Woodland vignette using
one of the boxes I made from reclaimed cedar.
It is the same wood I used for the top of the little tea table above.
The tree is a bottle brush tree I bleached and allowed to dry in a wonky shape. After I hot glued everything into place I took it outside and sprayed it with spray glitter. Looks more shimmery, less glittered.


Keeping with her Enchanted Woodland theme and living room color scheme I painted some ceramic mushrooms and toadstools cream and beige. These got a good sprinkling of glitter!


 What is an Enchanted Woodland without gnomes?


This flock of gnomes was created using a vintage image
and bumpy chenille stems.



I am sharing a sheet of gnome faces with you. 
Remember to save large for best resolution.
For 'whole body' gnomes check online.

(EclecticShorebird@blogspot.com is my 'home' blog)


Thank you for joining me for tea in the craft room.
See you soon!
Susan




Joining these great parties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please leave a message. I love to hear from you!